Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Piece of Relaxation

I'm becoming Rudolf. I've got myself a red nose. Yesterday, I went Sentosa to sun bathe since it's been like a million days ever since I step there. The sun was doing its job, so sorching hot. We did the usual stuffs like anyone would do at the beach.

Tourists season I guess, there were korean aunties, English hunks and babes, Japanese dudes. There's this particular group of Jap. dudes, they were so friendly. They came over with the intention to make friends with the 3 of us but due to communication break down, we could hardly understand what they tried to say. They are simply adorable, one of them Beatbox for us, while the other break dance for us. Afterwhich they requested for photo taking, we took lots of photos. We simply had laughters through out, first time i've really enjoy being in Sentosa. Some of them were simply GORGEOUS. It's kinda wasted that we couldn't really communicate if not perhaps we've became friends with them.

Making plans for the next trip but need to get some stuffs first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home